Wednesday 11 December 2013

Two Shades of Grey

A thrilling encounter proves fantasy and reality could be two sides of the same coin
She smiled. I winked. She was with a guest with a possessive air and probing eyes. He probed every move she made. She didn’t give a hoot, I saw that in her eyes.
She is beautiful, you can’t help but quake on seeing her. With velvet skin that sparkles like champagne, she is the epitome of an African woman with appropriate curves and contours. She loves to play the sensual game. And she plays it better even with her eyes closed.
But I am equally good, maybe gifted, or maybe Mark Anthony. On this occasion, I wasn’t in Egypt, but in a restaurant in Abuja seated two tables away from Cleopatra.
I was here because I had the urge to eat out. As usual, I was well dressed and clean shaven to disguise my greying facial hair. I looked smart and even tempting to touch. Thank God I just took delivery of a Blackberry Z10, and I fondled it ceaselessly.
He pulled the chair for her. She smiled and I winked. In my mind I said “lucky girlie.” Her bearing said “don’t judge too quickly.” They sat two tables away from me with her ‘body guard’ backing me. That was gladdening, and I knew I was in on a ‘long thing.
Erratic glances and occasional eye contact—that was how we managed the first five minutes. He turned to beckon on the waiter, but little did he realise that a very good bad boy was behind him. That window offered us the opportunity for real eye contact. With her blue eyes, she smiled again and I smiled instead of winking.  I knew something good was about to happen.
Suddenly, she stood up for some inexplicable reason. And guess what? She walked towards my direction. Hmm, hips don’t lie, not when a small waist is carrying them. My heart skipped many beats! I wasn’t sure of what would happen next. I winked instead of smiling. I was confused and she knew she had the upper hand. But who cares, after all, “it takes two to play the game.”
Naomi Campbell is definitely a learner as she cat-walked with finesse.  “All I want is your waist” filled my thoughts. In my mind, I heard her whisper: “I know you can’t wait to touch me.” The closer she came, the hotter it became. My penetrating gaze rattled her legs; I had the upper hand now. For that, she walked past me to the restroom without compliments.  I wanted to turn but my neck became stiff and I was paralysed by the erotic smell of her perfume.
I readjusted and waited patiently for the return leg of her trip. Even though I was tempted to join her, his eyes won’t just let me be. Alas she emerged, this time with compliments of her rear view. She walked slowly and rhythmically on purpose. I could count the movements myself. I was gasping for breath and sweating profusely. It was a matter of life and death! “Make you follow me bumper to bumper” suddenly boomed out of the speakers in the restaurant. And she smiled in victory. 
She stopped in her tracks and turned abruptly towards my direction. And I fainted. When I regained consciousness, I realised it was only a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment